Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chip off the old lump

Options
Jethro
Jethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=1423313&a=10654407&p=48105095&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />Hey All,[p]Here is picture of Jethro Jr. doing his first cook on the BGE; Sugar Dipped Pineapples. He was really proud of his cook and said he would do again for us.[p]Thanx to everyone who keeps posting all the great interesting recipes. They are wonderful and really keep things interesting. All you guys & gals are wonderful.[p]Jethro

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Jethro, I can see that boy has the makings of a great cook, with good leadership...Nice!!
    C~W

• Jethro
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Thank you kind sir. Best of all he's still young enough that doesn't eat all that much, leaves more for me.[p]Regards,
    Jethro

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Jethro,
    Awesome picture. Between you and your wife, he will learn to be a great cook!! : )
    Hope to meet you in Atlanta?
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Jethro
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Meetin you and the other members of Cult Egg would be wonderful. You've all, already shared a lot of your talents with my family. So getting together to hoist a few wet ones would be my honor and privledge.[p]I also hear that there might be some good food there as well.?[p]Maybe if my son's fall break is at the right time I could combine Eggtoberfest with a trip to the Chattahoochee (sp??) N.F., never been there but I'll bet it's nice.[p]Regards,
    Jethro

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Jethro, watch out for 'em. They grow. I've got a 17-yr old who has a hollow leg and eats everything in sight. At least, I'm finally losing some weight.