Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NB/JJ Crossed Ribs - Done Right

Jethro
Jethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=1423313&a=10654409&p=48105098&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />Here is a pic of the NB/JJ ribs done the right way as I described in "Wife is putting me to shame" post a few days ago. They were darn good!!![p]Regards,
Jethro

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Jethro,
    I bet she had something to do with that gorgeous table setup too??? : })
    Nice work on the ribs. You have inspired me.
    Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Jethro
    Nature Boy,[p]Ahh, you're just sayin that cause it don't look like a train wreck. Of course your right though. Those were some great ribs, and we love the smell of the ginger, cinnamon, etc. while theys a cookin.[p]This coming weekend we'll probably be tryin something of interest you. I'll post the results good or bad once we give it a try.[p]Keep 'em Smokin,
    Jethro

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Jethro,
    Those look A W E S O M E! Looks like they have a nice crust to them. ANd I bet the juice just dripped off your tounge.
    I was going to take this following weekend off, being that the past 2 weekends were nothing but nonstop bbq...but yor ribs there just changed my mind!
    ST

• Jethro
    Smokin' Todd,[p]They wuz goood! Just used NB's Ginger Mahogany recipe and JJ's direct ribs method. I might have to do those again this coming weekend as well - now that you mention it.[p]Keep 'em Smokin,
    Jethro

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Jethro,[p]Ahhh, corn with a built in holder! You can tell you in the corn belt. Looks good.[p]Tim
  • Jethro
    Tim M,[p]Thanx, Tim. We've been lucky, the corn up here usually isn't too good until about mid June. This year we've had two batches already and both were very good and sweet.[p]Regards,
    Jethro

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Jethro, I see a problem. Corn for five, plates for three and ribs for one. Man, those sure do look good. I think I could handle them.

• Jethro,
    You really know how to hurt a guy! I finally get around to checking out the forum at 11pm, and here you are showing all of this wonderful food and the best I can do right now is so left over cheese ball! My mouth is watering like crazy. Looks beautiful! I'll bet it tasted good!

• Jethro
    Wise One,[p]That's why they say, ...just don't call me late to dinner".[p]Jethro
  • Jethro
    Daddy,[p]Great post, couldn't help but LOL. Yep it was pretty good, cheese and crackers (or cheese whiz) would have gone well with the wine too.[p]Jethro