Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ok..chicken thigh method im going with

toomsdpttoomsdpt Posts: 141
edited 9:07AM in EggHead Forum
going to try raised grid direct at 250 degrees. Going to flip thighs at the half hour point. I will flip again after another half hour. From there I will flip every twenty mintues until done. Will put my Ole Ray's bbq sauce on about 20 mins toward end of cook.[p]Does this seem to be a relable method?
·

Comments

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    5bbea568.jpg
    <p />toomsdpt,[p]It shure works for me. I don't do the sauce, but that's just me.[p]06def4d1.jpg[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • toomsdpttoomsdpt Posts: 141
    thirdeye,[p]thanks thiedeye. Ill post pictures when they are done and ony if they look good...lol
    ·
  • chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    toomsdpt,[p]Sounds like a lot of opening and closing of the lid -[p]Chuck
    ·