Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ok..chicken thigh method im going with

toomsdpttoomsdpt Posts: 141
edited 8:15AM in EggHead Forum
going to try raised grid direct at 250 degrees. Going to flip thighs at the half hour point. I will flip again after another half hour. From there I will flip every twenty mintues until done. Will put my Ole Ray's bbq sauce on about 20 mins toward end of cook.[p]Does this seem to be a relable method?

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    <p />toomsdpt,[p]It shure works for me. I don't do the sauce, but that's just me.[p]06def4d1.jpg[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • toomsdpttoomsdpt Posts: 141
    thirdeye,[p]thanks thiedeye. Ill post pictures when they are done and ony if they look
  • chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    toomsdpt,[p]Sounds like a lot of opening and closing of the lid -[p]Chuck