Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pinging thirdeye &/or bobbyb re: chili verde

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After repeatidly looking at the pictures posted of the chili verde by Bobbyb in the Woosday pics I've done multiple archive and google searches for the recipe - with no luck...[p]Would ya mind posting or emailing the recipe?[p]Please and many many thanks!!![p]Cndnmike

Comments

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    cndnmike,[p]Here ya go. Mrs. thirdeye gets all the credit for this one. [p]It's in the One Dish Meal section of my cookin' site. The link to the green chili page is below. The serranos control almost all of the heat, use your own judgement on them.[p]I'm working on a new recipe for a meatless green chili sauce that I will post when all the testing is done. [p]DSC01695ab.jpg[p]~thirdeye~

[ul][li]Green Chili[/ul]
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • thirdeye,
    Thank you thank you thank you...
    I spent quite a while at your site and now have several weekends worth of cooking planned as a result!!!
    Cndnmike

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    thirdeye,[p]I cannot believe what an incredible, scholarly site you created for your chili verde. That is the most fabulous exquisite recipe I've seen in ages. If you put that together yourself, you are one advanced culinary pro and I hope you are doing some of this professionally. I'm in the beverage business 21 years now (but hav extensive education and training in food industry) and will tell you I am one impressed lady, coming from an area that uses loads of green chili for many things. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
    Bambi

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    bambi,[p]Thank you for the very fine words! Mrs. thirdeye is actually responsible for that recipe and I agree, it is a dang good one. She started working on it a long time ago. I went public with it on my cookin' site in the fall or winter of 2005 and this was one of the sites I shared it with. Cooking is a hobby we have always had a lot of fun with. [p]~thirdeye~
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery