Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good looking fest! Wish I could have been there.....

Options
KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
...but the family and my employer had other plans for me.[p]Greetings from Cancun via the companys network. This is the only day that we get to play outside the firewall. I wanted to commend Tim, WessB and Spin for the great pictures that let us non-attendees share a little of the Fest. I did get to chat with a few of you via landline on Saturday thanks to RhumAndJerk. [p]So many old friends and new ones I could have met, damn, I hated to miss this. When the Egg family gets together for a reunion, great times and vittles are guaranteed. Hope to see you all in Atlanta come October and the Indians and Braves in the World Series.[p]K~G

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    KennyG,[p]How about having a few dozen folks from the forum over to your place for a party?? JJ can bring them Juleps!![p]If Earl comes -- have pleanty of cheese whiz!! He went crazy the last night when a can showed up, "Crazy Americans, ceddar cheeze in an aerosol can"! He was squirting it in his mouth after a bit. Lets send him some in the mail!![p]Tim
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    KennyG,
    Was great chatting with you on the phone. You were there in spirit, and Dan and your new mini churned out a SERIOUS pork loin.[p]Hope to meet you soon. If not before Atlanta, I will probably see you there. Keep me posted when you get to my neck-o-the-woods.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    KennyG,[p]It is wonderful that many who were able to attend have posted all those great pictures for us, who couldn't be there.[p]On the baseball front I have to say I am hoping to see a Cubs vs. Red Sox series. Though if it ever happens we all know it would be a sure sign that the world is about to end.[p]Jethro