Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGFEST 2001

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a great time. I hope everyone had a great time at Capt. Billys and the fest. It was great to see everyone again this year, and to meet the new eggers. The food was absolutely undescribley delicious. My head has finally stopped aching but it was worth it. Hope everyone made it home safely. Again I would like to thank everyone for making this such a succesful and enjoyable weekend. When the article comes out in the Wash. Post I will get some extra copies, for those of you who would like one. Until next year I love you all.

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    mayor-jan.jpg
    <p />DDDAAAA MMMAAAYYORRR,[p]When the article comes out, if you send me a copy I should be able to scan it and place it on the Internet. I wonder if it will be on the Post's Internet web site??[p]Thanks again for a great time and all your work as well as Rona, James, Jennifer, etc, etc. [p]Glad you made it home OK! See you soon![p]Picture is Da Mayor (on the left) and my wife jan.[p]Tim
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    DDDAAAA MMMAAAYYORRR,
    Dale..all I can say is....
    U DAAA MAAAN
    Thank You for everything..it was awesome..you and your people went above and beyond..and we will defiinately see you next year..[p]Wess