Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Long Island Eggers

HooterHooter Posts: 125
edited 10:25AM in EggHead Forum
I'm moving my wife, two kids, and my large Egg to Long Island this summer...new job! [p]Any Long Island Eggers up there? [p]Hooter

Comments

• Hooter,
    the spawn will be attending hofstra starting in september!! . .she'll be happy to come over and help you out (cooking or eating).. . .

• dixee6dixee6 Posts: 17
    Hooter,
    hey i'm in queens, close to kennedy airport! but i work in long island! lol!

• Hooter,
    Cool!! another egger on Long Island. What part of Long Island are you moving too? Nassau county or Suffolk county which is where I reside? Let me know.[p]John

Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • HooterHooter Posts: 125
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Cool! I'm not even sure where Hofstra is![p]We'll be moving sometime in the summer. I was up there last weekend and it was cccccooooolllldddd. Much colder than down here in MD/VA. [p]

• HooterHooter Posts: 125
    Retired RailRoader,[p]We'll probably be moving to Suffolk county, seems to be a better value on housing out there. My office will be in Carle Place right by Roosevelt Field.