Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest2001 - The Set-Up

Options
Tim M
Tim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
000-002.jpg
<p />I was looking thru my Eggfest2001 pictures and this one made me laugh -- here is Spin's future Egg-in-law, Spin (with crow bar)and JJ. This is what you have to do when the firebox airway are not properly aligned with the vent hole. [p]Don't try this at home! These are professionals here doing this while the Egg is heating up (note JJ has high temp mits on).[p]More pictures to come .[p]Tim

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    earl.jpg
    <p />Tim M,[p]Here is another at the end of the event. We had to get the hot charcoal lump in the Eggs out so they would cool before the new owners took them home that night. My favorite Canadian must have thought the styrofoam cooler wouldn't melt when burning coals were added -- he was wrong. [p]Tim
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Tim M,
    that was a priceless moment....you had to be there but the pic kinda says it all[p]Wess

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    Tim M,[p] If it was made in Canada, it wouldn't have melted.Hee Hee[p]
    We made it home safe & sound with loads of pictures,( I hope ) Barb & I had such a great time this year & loved
    seeing everyone, new & old.
    Will post more real soon.[p]Earl

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    Options
    Tim M,
    We pro's are doing the job of 3 men Larry, Curly and Mo. hehe