Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggfest

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well gang.....I dont even know where to begin. Sally an I had a WONDERFUL time, we met some of the greatest people you can imagine and ate some of the most AWESOME food either one of us has eaten. As this was our first, we really had no idea what to expect, all I can say to that is that it far exceeded even our wildest expectations, enough so that we alreay agreed to be back next year and be back cooking also. The list of names would be far to long to post here, although I have over 40 pictures that will be put up on the web ASAP. We had a great evening Fri. meeting and feasting on Capt. Billys, and at 9 am Sat. the festivities began. I honestly feel like we all made some lasting friendships, and would highly recommend to all to do yourself a favor and attend one of these events. My hat is off to ALL of the fine people from Seasonal Dist. I dont think there would have been anything more that they could have done for us..and if you`ve never met DaMayor...well lets just say..your missing a wonderful treat. To Dale and all the others...THANKS so much.Sorry to be so long winded...but I just cant say enough about the time that was had by all. We finally arrive home at 8 pm last night..got the Egg disassembled and installed in the table and at 8:15 AM...MY egg is smokin away with 2 nice rack of babybacks suckin up the smoke..this is absolutely my first cook, and armed aith all the first hand eggsperience I got at Eggfest I believe all will go well.
Man...what a wonderful time that was, well I`ll cut mysel short now..dont want this to be a novel...[p]LIFE IS GOOD[p]Wess

Comments