Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who sees posts on the .net site?

TulsaMurph
TulsaMurph Posts: 131
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I have always preferred the biggreenegg.net site over the biggreenegg.com site, but I have been told that posts on the .net forum are not seen on the .com forum, but posts made on the .com forum are visible to both. Is that accurate? If so, is there a reason? Is it likely to change? I have emailed the webmaster twice with this question, but did not see a reply.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• There have been many posts. The eggers that seem to provide the best responses seem to prefer the .com over the .net. Lot's of issues with archives et al. A few weeks ago there were some discussion that there may be a new layout, forgot what the outcome. Sometimes becomes a very passionate issue. As long as I get ansers I could care less.
  • Buzz
    Buzz Posts: 63
    I find the .net site much easier to search. I find that many of the questions I want to ask have been discussed at length before.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    To answer your question yes it's true.

Why? Because is the best answer I can give you.

Will it ever change? I don't think so. Guess I'll just have to come over here and check this section more often. :unsure: