Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

fen-egg shui

fyrcatfyrcat Posts: 41
edited 9:02AM in EggHead Forum
Just wondering what view you all give to your eggs-I want her to perform her best, so I feed her only the best lump and give her plenty of fresh clean air and great scenery, ...[p]

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Shouldn't you turn her around so she can enjoy the view? I always got that stuff confused, were your feet supposed to point in the direction or was your head?[p]Confusing stuff.

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    fyrcat,[p]A nice sunny day in NC. This was taken the day after the next two..[p]newhome-1.jpg[p]This closed the State of North Carolina for a day..[p]snow1.jpg

• EdFEdF Posts: 42
    <p />fyrcat,[p]I'm training mine to be tough and self-reliant when he grows up.[p]- Ed

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Mine tends to perform better when worrying about falling down stairs.

• HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
    Celtic Wolf,[p]At least the XL has a bucket to pee in!
  • ronbeaux,[p]wow - thats a fine set of quadruple Exorcist stairs that could make for a deadly spill with some ice on 'em. [p]You should be ashamed, the little guy is probably shakin' n fearing for his ceramic life.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,781
    well in the winter my eggs have a command view of the woods behind us - just like the two reclining deer in the background watching us.

Then in the summer those woods are thick and dark and the creek flowing at the bottom provides a natural flow of cooling air and soft sounds of water.

Dunlap, IL
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nice looking barn, is it custom built or a prefab? -RP

• ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    Heck, it's only 123 steps! It's a tough love thing.

• fyrcatfyrcat Posts: 41
    AZRP,it is a metal framed pre-fab. North Coast barns makes them. Has held up great for almost 10 years...

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    My wifes been bugging me for one but I keep avoiding it. -RP

• GolfnutGolfnut Posts: 135

• RRP,