Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ChefRD's Wings

Options
Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Whoa baby.....these were great wings. I bought three 2lb.packages of drummettes from the local (about 10 per package), and then did the requisite recipe dunk batter and spice....and then basted these bad girls in "Wing Time Garlic Flavor" sauce on each turn per recipe. Whew!! Not hot enough to disconnect on the 13 yr. old daughter, but not so wuss to turn off the old man's taste buds either. I can sleep easier knowing that at least......they weren't deep fried...but Egg'd!
Strong recommendation for this great recipe...found on the "Recipes" section of this BGE.com site. You go, girls and boys!!!!!

Comments

• Big Murth,[p]I second your recommendation. I did up a bunch of these for our wrestling awards banquet last month, and they were a big hit. Of course, wrestlers will eat just about anything at the end of the season![p]VFucci