Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wings

edited 12:53AM in EggHead Forum
I haven't done wings on the egg yet. Planning on trying the Hot Wings and Okinawan Hot Wings under the recipe section off the main BGE site. Anyone tried these? They pretty good? Any tricks/tips or just follow as indicated (250 for about 40-45 min, flip every 10 min)? TIA[p]Hot Wings
http://www.biggreenegg.com/recipes/poultry/poultry0083.htm [p]Okinawan Wings
http://www.biggreenegg.com/recipes/poultry/poultry0055.htm

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    ChefRdWings.jpg
    <p />Ghostlight,[p]ChefRD's Hot Wings are by far our favorite way to do wings on the egg. The only thing I would do differently from Ron's instruction is to cook them on a raised grid and cook them 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
    Nature Boy has a great step by step pictorial for this recipe..... did I mention these wings are the shiznit?[p]john

[ul][li]Dizzy Does ChefRD[/ul]
  • WooDoggies,
    See you guys do this to me everytime. I just be sitting here minding my own bussiness getting these eggs out the door and I stop in to check on you guys and BAM!! you hit me with the chicken that looks like it came from POPEYES and set my drools off. Once again thanks

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Waldorf2005HotLegs.jpg
    <p />You're welcome. :~)

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    wing1.jpg
    <p />Ghostlight,
    Marinade in Chipotle with Adobo Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Brown sugar, Mustard and a bit of Ketchup. Not crunchy, but plenty good.[p]Mike

• WooDoggies,
    oh great, now something else i need to try on the egg.

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,400
    You are a cruel woo, doggies.
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings