Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping Egret - Denver Eggfest

ArvadaManArvadaMan Posts: 200
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I called the Outdoor Kitchen in Englewood today. They said that they are planning on having a Denver Eggfest this year. Probably the last Saturday in August. They will send out e-mails in May to people on their mailing list with the details.[p]When more information becomes available, I will pass it along.
·

Comments

• chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    Arvadaman,
    I have no excuse for never attending - this year I'll be there!!
    Chuck

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Arvadaman,
    Send some to me as well please.[p]Mike

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,025
    Arvadaman,
    Thank you for that! We have good friends in Colorado Springs so we're looking to a "combined" trip. I'll bring along my "small" which is my travelling "companion". If the date changes from the last Saturday in August, I'd appreciate you passing the info along.......

·
    Hey Mike,
    My friend in Colorado Springs says you can drive the ball at least 300 yards for the average golfer, so you should be able to get at least 400.......Heeeeeeee!!

·
    chuckls,
    If I can drive from Georgia, you ought to be able to be there along with the rest of us.......But, I don't have to worry about a job and suchlike.......Hopin' you can make it........

·
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    I'll tell you now.... Egret is a serious egger. If John is driving all of the way from GA to CO... watch out!
    He may appear harmless and all but he'll be one of the very last to poop out at the party.[p]Hope to see you in Waldorf, Mr. Hall. :~)[p]

·
    My whole year is scheduled around that great event, John. Dreamin' 'bout them crabs already, my friend........
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Arvadaman,
    It was a good time last year, about a dozen people cooking. We will be there again this year. -RP

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    egret,
    You have got to quit saying stuff like that. No one is going to give us strokes. Problem is I might run my putts by a 100 yards as well.
    Hope to see you before Denver.[p]Mike

·