Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Egg in West Texas

I just got my large egg. Cooked on it once and loved it. I came on the forum to find out how to maintain low heat, but found out how through Google search. Cooking ribs this weekend. I'm Eggcited!!!
Duane

Comments

• Duane Moreland,
    Welcome to Eggdom. You just made one of the best decisions of your life. And be sure to bookmark this Forum. It has the answers to all your questions.[p]Also, you might want to consider coming to the Texas Eggfest in Austin. The link to the site is below. Hope to see you there.[p]Spring "Austin Bound" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

[ul][li]Texas Eggfest 2007[/ul]
  • cbscbs Posts: 99
    Duane Moreland,[p]Always great to welcome another Texan to the site.[p]I've tried to compile a list of some of the best sites on the link below. I hope it's helpful.

[ul][li]link[/ul]
  • Duane Moreland,
    Yes! another Texan on the forum, welcome aboard.
    Bobby-FTW,TX

• PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 519
    Duane Moreland,
    Welcome partner. Popsicle

Willis Tx.
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Duane Moreland,
    Welcome Fellow Texan! You're gonna have fun![p]Mike