Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

NEW? BBQ Pickle Bombs!

BGE Pit CrewBGE Pit Crew Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi ya'll![p]I had this crazy idea last night so I went to Publix and got my fixings. Get your favorite pickles (I used barrle style), make sure they are about the same size as a large jalapeno (you know where I'm going with this). Cut length wise in half and remove insides (be carefull not to break the skin). Now, this is just my first attempt so I went pretty basic. I used caned tuna and cream cheeze, mixed with salt/pepper and hot sauce (Louisiana hot sauce), mound in cavity of the pickles and wrap with partialy cooked bacon. Get EGG ready to 350-400, I used the grid extender with a drip pan, cooked for appx 45min or when the bacon gets nice and crispy. Let cool for a minute or two and enjoy. This is a knock-off of the ABT's, but they definitely have there own identity. Let me know what you all think? My first victim was my lovely wife and she loved them. Take care and Keep Smokin, Dana[p]Ps if someone else has already done this, just disregard.

Comments