Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DANG IT!!

Options
SmokeyBear
SmokeyBear Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I ordered my BGE on 12/30/06, but I ordered it with a table, and I had to wait on the table to be built to pick it all up, which I did last Friday. The dealer sold 43 BGEs in December and had a run on everything BGE. When I picked it up last Friday, they promised me they would get in a plate setter, a pizza stone, and a rack extender and hold it all for me.[p]I swung by there this morning and was told it should all arive in the store within the next twenty minutes as it was being brought from their store in another town. Then I'm told the person forgot to load it on the truck, but that another run was being made that afternoon and that it would be here by 2pm.[p]My wife was on her way just now to get the stuff and was about 5 minutes from the store when they called to say that the plate setter was broken. I'm a bit miffed.[p]They said they would loan me a plate setter from the in-store BGE until a new one could come on Tuesday. I didn't think to ask if they got the other stuff into the store.[p]So, pretty much three weeks after plunking down money, I still don't have everything. If I'd known that I would be waiting this long and going through this for the accessories, I would have gone to the other dealer nearby and given up the 10% discount on the accessories.

Comments