Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 Egg Cook

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sausages on the mini with EV Oil Oil, salt, pepper, and garlic peppercorn charcrust over apple and pecan wood. On the Small is a rack of pork spare ribs seasoned with salt and pepper and basted with some Stubbs mopping sauce being cooked over a combo of hickory and mesquite (ST and I like the heavy smoke...).[p]About to cook up a big red pepper and an onion (indoors, I admit) to go along with the feast. Currently watching some Major League Baseball but we have The Usual Suspects and Austin Powers queued up for later. And yes, I do admit that "a few" beers are involved (with many more to "be involved" later, I'm sure...). The sausages will be ready for sandwiches in about 10-15 minutes while the ribs have an ETA of about 7:30pm.[p]As one GFW might say, Life is Good!!![p]Later,
Cornfed

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]You've climbed the ladder to 2-Eggdome. Welcome, now we must strive to have a third or maybe a 4th in our cooking arsenal like some of the real pros here. [p]Tim
  • Cornfed
    Options
    Tim M,[p]Oh, man. You should see my plate. Sausage, peppers, and onion on a nice fresh hard roll with some WS Q sauce drizzled on top. A little macaroni salad on the side. I'm just waiting for ST to finish his plate then it's time to dig in.[p]Oh, man, this is gonna be GGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!![p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]About 18 months ago, I bet you never thought this was possible. My hat is tipped :-). Good eating.[p]Spin

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed,
    I had a dream last night..
    It was wonderful..
    I dreamt I had stretch limosine..
    Big Green one.
    I had chromed ladders on the sides going up to 4 sizes of BGE's all roof mounted so just the domes showed.
    I had special chromed caps on the domes, with remote control floppers.
    I was cruising down the freeway and playing melodies with me BGE's..like "Come on Baby, Light my fire"...!![p]At the end of the dream I wheeled into a Big Hog BBQ contest with all those chromed hubcap BBQ trailers..and I swamped em with BBQ. They was all beggin to buy my Big Green Limosine...Ohhhh, what a dream that was....!
    I think Q'N'E Time, Shake and drbbq were leading the pack..
    heeeeeyaaaaa.
    Cheers to ya all...
    C~W

• Cornfed
    Options
    Spin,[p]18 months ago I never would have thought I'd be this interested in cooking outdoors. And you were the main person influencing me to go with the BGE in the first place when I posted my questions about the BGE. Thanks to you for the suggestion getting me started and to all of the BGE'ers who have helped over the past 18 months.[p]Cornfed
  • Carl T
    Carl T Posts: 179
    Options
    Both_eggs_working.jpg
    <p />Cornfed,[p]Yesterday, I had both my green machines working. Chicken quarters on the large and taters on the small. The chicken was scrumptous.[p]Carl T

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Carl T, thats my chicken setup to a "T"...do your turkey and whold chicken the same way..right on the grill. I do all my butts and brisket the same routine.
    C~W

• And for you spell checkers..a whold chicken is a new species of bird.
    C~W

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    C~W,
    LOL....for some reason..I knew that....[p]Wess