Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy WoosDay!!!

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 4:21AM in EggHead Forum
ChickenBone.jpg
<p />Chicken... the inexpensive staple of grillers and bbq'rs everywhere.[p]ChickenFlippin.jpg[p]
gildedchicken.jpg[p]john[p]top photo taken by Chubby at Waldorf Eggfest.... thanks Evans!

·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    WooDoggies,
    I have you to thank for the technique used in cooking these...Happpy WoosDay[p]Wess

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    DSC00048.JPG
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Doooooohhhhhhh
    I have you to thank for the technique used in cooking these...Happpy WoosDay[p]Wess

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    drstcks2.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    A few wings.
    wings1.jpg[p]wings2.jpg[p]Have a good day John.[p]Mike

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    chik7.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Chicken it is. Wow, that Egg was brand new when I took that shot. -RP

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,339
    eggedCHix.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Chicken, good.
    Happy woosday sunshine biscuits!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    WooDoggies,[p]Rollups[p]P1290003.jpg[p]Bob

·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Chickenthighs.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    The start of a chicken cook. Tom

·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Kabobs2.jpg
    <p />BajaTom,
    I couldn't resist posting one of my favorite cooks. Chicken kabobs with fresh cherry tomatos, peppers, & onions seasoned with Paul proudhomes poultry seasoning. Tom

·
  • WooDoggies,
    LOVE chicken!!![p]LOVE the spawn doing chicken!!
    DSCN0414.jpg[p]high heat roasting, the french style!![p]IMG_0154.jpg[p]EAT ME!!!
    IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg[p][p]

·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    06def4d1.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]Here chickie, chickie, chickie....d865f688.gif [p]I've got some thighs, two smoked chickens, a few Dizzy Pig crunchy wings, and a boneless thigh.[p]Happy WoosDay
    ~thirdeye~[p]d8c35838.jpg[p]DSC01137a.jpg[p]
    c7f37fd5.jpg

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • gingerchicken2.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies, how about Nature Boy's ginger chicken......good stuff. T
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Happy Woosday Woo! [p]My first spatchcocked chicken circa 2002:[p]chicken1.jpg[p]The traditional chicken breasts:[p]chicken%20on%20egg.JPG[p]Chicken satay with cocunut curry vegetables:[p]curryplate.JPG[p]How I'm gonna feel after seeing all these chicken pictures:[p]cattongue2.jpg[p]CHEERS!![p]TRex
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,945
    100_1205.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    drum sticks
    100_1139.jpg
    wings
    e678e6f1.jpg
    thighs, ate these almost every weekend this summer, definately a favorite
    2005162649.jpg
    beer butt

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    WooDoggies,[p] Sorry this week-end at the Wolf Compound Beef was what's for Dinner.[p]Modified Mad Max Stuffed Flank Steak. I used one orange pepper, one chopped shallot, Reggiano and prosciutto. Sprinkled with Cow Lick. [p]sfs-ready.jpg[p]Finished along with the Sweet Taters. Some of these turned into a pie. Imagine my surprise a sweet potato pie.[p]sfs-finished.jpg[p]My Dog was eyeing this!![p]sfs-resting.jpg[p]I got it first.. Yumm..[p]sfs-served.jpg
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    WooDoggies,
    Chicken; Flattened with pineapple, feta, and prochuito with apple wood for smoke:

weekend3008.jpg[p]
    weekend3006.jpg[p]
    weekend3003.jpg[p]
    [p]Oh yeah, some ribs too!
    ·
    Celtic Wolf,[p]Chicken Pot Pies in the making..[p]chicken-1.jpg[p]I got to do this again...
    ·
  • 4511472880.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]I feed mine dizzy dust.[p]Aloha!
    Greg

·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    <a href=
    <p />How in the heck am I always lacking the theme food on WoosDay!?!?!
    I have no chicken pics - I have ribs, brisket, turkey, prime rib, sausage, but no stinkin' chicken!
    So here's the closest thing I have. :)

·
    AlaskanC,[p] We need our nibble chairman to revel the secret ingredient on Thursday :)[p] PSSST Try the pic again..
    ·
  • 4509510653.jpg
    <p />my orchid blooming

·
  • 4511685414.jpg
    <p />Crispy!

·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Fantastic, apparently the red X really is all I have to show! :)[p]thanksgiving06007.jpg
    ·
    AlaskanC,[p] From Freezer to Oven and back to the Freezer :)[p]
    ·
  • HermHerm Posts: 206
    WooDoggies,[p]Here's a beer butt chicken and some thighs with ABTs.[p]BeerButt.jpg[p]ThighsABTs.jpg[p]Cheers!
    Herm

·
  • MakoBBQMakoBBQ Posts: 230
    skew003.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]Rosemary skewered chicken[p]and[p]Beer can chicken:[p]hotchix002.jpg
    ·
  • WooDoggies,
    OMG THAT IS THE BEST LOOKING CHICKEN I HAVE SEEN

·
  • BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    WooDoggies,
    Can't take any more of the chicken...Red Meat!!![p]2006_1225X_MAS_Plus0001.jpg[p]Ummmm[p]2006_1225X_MAS_Plus0004.jpg[p]A view from the boat last week...[p]2007_011307_Cruse0144.jpg[p]Good Night...[p]2007_011307_Cruse0142.jpg

·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    BurntRaw,
    Great sun rise shot.Now you have to catch some seafood to go with that steak.Surf and turf.Good work

·
  • MetalheadMetalhead Posts: 668
    guava greg,
    Beautiful!

·
  • WooDoggies,
    PC110015.jpg[p]PC110013.jpg[p]P4140005.jpg[p]P4140002.jpg[p]P8060013.jpg[p]P9190044.jpg[p]P9180043.jpg[p]

·