Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy WoosDay!!!

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 12:23AM in EggHead Forum
ChickenBone.jpg
<p />Chicken... the inexpensive staple of grillers and bbq'rs everywhere.[p]ChickenFlippin.jpg[p]
gildedchicken.jpg[p]john[p]top photo taken by Chubby at Waldorf Eggfest.... thanks Evans!

·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    WooDoggies,
    I have you to thank for the technique used in cooking these...Happpy WoosDay[p]Wess

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    DSC00048.JPG
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Doooooohhhhhhh
    I have you to thank for the technique used in cooking these...Happpy WoosDay[p]Wess

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    drstcks2.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    A few wings.
    wings1.jpg[p]wings2.jpg[p]Have a good day John.[p]Mike

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    chik7.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Chicken it is. Wow, that Egg was brand new when I took that shot. -RP

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    eggedCHix.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Chicken, good.
    Happy woosday sunshine biscuits!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    WooDoggies,[p]Rollups[p]P1290003.jpg[p]Bob

·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Chickenthighs.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    The start of a chicken cook. Tom

·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Kabobs2.jpg
    <p />BajaTom,
    I couldn't resist posting one of my favorite cooks. Chicken kabobs with fresh cherry tomatos, peppers, & onions seasoned with Paul proudhomes poultry seasoning. Tom

·
  • WooDoggies,
    LOVE chicken!!![p]LOVE the spawn doing chicken!!
    DSCN0414.jpg[p]high heat roasting, the french style!![p]IMG_0154.jpg[p]EAT ME!!!
    IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg[p][p]

·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    06def4d1.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]Here chickie, chickie, chickie....d865f688.gif [p]I've got some thighs, two smoked chickens, a few Dizzy Pig crunchy wings, and a boneless thigh.[p]Happy WoosDay
    ~thirdeye~[p]d8c35838.jpg[p]DSC01137a.jpg[p]
    c7f37fd5.jpg

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • gingerchicken2.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies, how about Nature Boy's ginger chicken......good stuff. T
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Happy Woosday Woo! [p]My first spatchcocked chicken circa 2002:[p]chicken1.jpg[p]The traditional chicken breasts:[p]chicken%20on%20egg.JPG[p]Chicken satay with cocunut curry vegetables:[p]curryplate.JPG[p]How I'm gonna feel after seeing all these chicken pictures:[p]cattongue2.jpg[p]CHEERS!![p]TRex
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,302
    100_1205.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    drum sticks
    100_1139.jpg
    wings
    e678e6f1.jpg
    thighs, ate these almost every weekend this summer, definately a favorite
    2005162649.jpg
    beer butt

·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    WooDoggies,[p] Sorry this week-end at the Wolf Compound Beef was what's for Dinner.[p]Modified Mad Max Stuffed Flank Steak. I used one orange pepper, one chopped shallot, Reggiano and prosciutto. Sprinkled with Cow Lick. [p]sfs-ready.jpg[p]Finished along with the Sweet Taters. Some of these turned into a pie. Imagine my surprise a sweet potato pie.[p]sfs-finished.jpg[p]My Dog was eyeing this!![p]sfs-resting.jpg[p]I got it first.. Yumm..[p]sfs-served.jpg
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    WooDoggies,
    Chicken; Flattened with pineapple, feta, and prochuito with apple wood for smoke:

weekend3008.jpg[p]
    weekend3006.jpg[p]
    weekend3003.jpg[p]
    [p]Oh yeah, some ribs too!
    ·
    Celtic Wolf,[p]Chicken Pot Pies in the making..[p]chicken-1.jpg[p]I got to do this again...
    ·
  • 4511472880.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]I feed mine dizzy dust.[p]Aloha!
    Greg

·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    <a href=
    <p />How in the heck am I always lacking the theme food on WoosDay!?!?!
    I have no chicken pics - I have ribs, brisket, turkey, prime rib, sausage, but no stinkin' chicken!
    So here's the closest thing I have. :)

·
    AlaskanC,[p] We need our nibble chairman to revel the secret ingredient on Thursday :)[p] PSSST Try the pic again..
    ·
  • 4509510653.jpg
    <p />my orchid blooming

·
  • 4511685414.jpg
    <p />Crispy!

·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Fantastic, apparently the red X really is all I have to show! :)[p]thanksgiving06007.jpg
    ·
    AlaskanC,[p] From Freezer to Oven and back to the Freezer :)[p]
    ·
  • HermHerm Posts: 206
    WooDoggies,[p]Here's a beer butt chicken and some thighs with ABTs.[p]BeerButt.jpg[p]ThighsABTs.jpg[p]Cheers!
    Herm

·
  • MakoBBQMakoBBQ Posts: 230
    skew003.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,[p]Rosemary skewered chicken[p]and[p]Beer can chicken:[p]hotchix002.jpg
    ·
  • WooDoggies,
    OMG THAT IS THE BEST LOOKING CHICKEN I HAVE SEEN

·
  • BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    WooDoggies,
    Can't take any more of the chicken...Red Meat!!![p]2006_1225X_MAS_Plus0001.jpg[p]Ummmm[p]2006_1225X_MAS_Plus0004.jpg[p]A view from the boat last week...[p]2007_011307_Cruse0144.jpg[p]Good Night...[p]2007_011307_Cruse0142.jpg

·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    BurntRaw,
    Great sun rise shot.Now you have to catch some seafood to go with that steak.Surf and turf.Good work

·
  • MetalheadMetalhead Posts: 668
    guava greg,
    Beautiful!

·
  • WooDoggies,
    PC110015.jpg[p]PC110013.jpg[p]P4140005.jpg[p]P4140002.jpg[p]P8060013.jpg[p]P9190044.jpg[p]P9180043.jpg[p]

·