Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

the BGE has landed, need help finding bricks

SmokeyBearSmokeyBear Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got the word that my BGE w/table was ready for pickup this morning; so, I happily drove to the store to pick it up.[p]When I ordered it, they only had one plate setter in the store (they sold 43 BGEs in December), and it was chipped. They told me they had some on order; so, I figured to get one when I picked up the BGE. The problem is that all of them were bought as soon as they came into the shop. They have ordered a plate setter, a pizza stone, and a rack extender to hold for me.[p]My wife went to the grocery store to get some sausage for me to make fatties, and she went by Lowe's to pick up some fire bricks for me to use as a barrier for indirect heat, only Lowes didn't have any.[p]Any suggestions as to where I might find some fire bricks? Does Home Depot carry them? I can use the bricks for my grill once the stuff for me BGE arrives.

Comments