Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A 3 cook day on the Egg

Flashback BobFlashback Bob Posts: 518
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had to do some cooking today to make some pre-leftovers (leaves me with easy meals to heat up during the week).[p]I'll spare you the blow-by-blow, but I was busy today with 10 chicken thighs, the Lamb Loin (I asked about yesterday) and I ended with a Pizza - assisted by my own "Giada"
Pizza-1.jpg
She likes to make pizza. I toss the dough but after that I'm just the Project Manager. She does the heavy lifting.[p]Pizza-2.jpg
Ready to go and don't you know it- I can't get up to 650, I need more lump!
Pizza-3.jpg
Dad added the lump and soon we're back in action. I think it sat on the peal too long as it didn't want to get on the Egg. when I finally did the transfer I almost overshot the stone and I ruined the symmetry she had meticulously tried to achieve.
In the end, the Pizza came out great!
Pizza-4.jpg[p]Lesson learned today - when making Pizza, always don't use the mozzarella that's been sitting in the fridge for the past month. The Pizza is only as good as it's weakest ingredient. But I was the only one who noticed!

Comments