Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Arizona sunset and steak

Options
AZ Traveler
AZ Traveler Posts: 664
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Below is the steak I put on the grill tonight:[p]IMG_0431.jpg[p]Below is the sunset I had to endure while I was cooking:[p]IMG_0433.jpg[p]IMG_0432.jpg[p]I got to finish off the evening with the steak below:[p]IMG_0434.jpg[p]What more could one ask for, enjoy, AZ

Comments

• Newbs
    Newbs Posts: 188
    Options
    AZ Traveler,[p]Very nice. I cooked steak twice last week. NY Strips on Saturday and some sirloin medallions on Monday. I didn't have an Arizona sunset to admire but this is the warmest January I've ever seen up here in Ontario. I did the Saturday cook wearing a t-shirt and shorts! Usually we are knee deep in snow at this time of year. I know global warming is a problem but world wide mayhem aside, I'm loving this! [p]Cheers,[p]John
  • AZ Traveler
    Options
    Newbs,
    The reason the sunset was so pretty is the storm that is pushing in. Probably weather you are use to. Enjoy, John AZ

• Newbs
    Newbs Posts: 188
    Options
    AZ Traveler,[p]Storm moving IN? So much for my old "red sky at night sailors delight. Red sky in the morning sailors take warning" saying.
    Ha! I love the weather you AZ folk enjoy. Never been there in the dead of summer though. Don't think I'd do well in that kind of heat. I was in Phoenix and Scottsdale a few years ago.
    Was end October/beginning November and it was gorgeous. Had a friend playing hockey down there at that time. Went to an outdoor bar called Greasewood Flats. Fantastic time![p]
    Cheers,
    John ON

• AZ Traveler
    Options
    Newbs,
    I use to live in Phoenix years ago. Been to Greasewood Flats. For 30 years have live at the top of the state above the Grand Canyon. Little cooler here. Enjoy, AZ