Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Piiiiiizzzzzaaaa

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just hit the tri sitter in a deeeeeeep pan ceramic dish..20 minutes to kill time..heeeeyaaaa and I have no beer..drats. I would even settle for a PBR..desperate I am..:-)
I wonder if I can make it there and back again...18 minutes?? takes that long just to check out..I better have straight MT Dew with some old JD chaser..or visa versa..:-)
Sauteed Mushrooooooomers..sauteed onions...green peppers, pulled pork..sliced black olives...Italian sausage and home made pizza sauce from dark red rich Iowa soil...whoooooo..Life is

C~W

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Now wait a minute. PBR is a fine and honest beer. Did you know that Pabst has been brewing beer for over 150 years? They must be doing something right. hehehehe[p]pabst.gif[p]K~G

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    KennyG,[p]I've tasted the stuff, its taken them 150 years and they STILL have not gotten it right. [p]Just foolin with ya this am KG, couldnt pass that one up. Have a great day.[p]Troy
  • KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    sprinter,[p]The 4th and 5th one goes great with pizza, but not the first 3 hehehe[p]K~G

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    KennyG, when I was a child I drank as a child but now that I am an adult I have put away my childish things and drink Guinness. :-) (I'll keep some PBR cold for you when you come to EGGtoberfest)

• Char-Woody
    Options
    KennyG, I wondered if you were playing possum. Hey I did goof, and said Italian Sausage, and meant Italian Cheese. Dang..I was to excited about my empty beer locker. I even flubbed my Rich Iowa Tomato's for Spins benefit. I have around 34 plants started cause I used all the seeds..Both Better Boy and viva Italia Roma tomato..Mebbe get some started Cherry tomato later on. Nuttin better than Pizza and a cool Killian Red, or even a Guiness....Who makes PBR ?
    I will look for it...heeeeyaaa.
    Cheers to ya KennyG...and sorry your missing all the fun in the NEastern USA this month.
    C~W[p]

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]I knew you were baiting me :-). Soil here in Southern Jersey farmland is rich and dark brown. The soil simply makes a better tomato. Whatever the soil, homegrown is the best. Cheers to ya.[p]Spin
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    I have got to get my 8' step ladder out before long,it's almost time to start staking and tying up our tomatoes here in Georgia,i hope i can reach the top off the ladder.
    Larry

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    YB,[p]Some sunlight may help with your situation ;-).[p]No tomato planting here until around April 15th. No true homegrown tomatoes until just after the 4th of July.[p]Well worth the wait:-).[p]Spin

• Char-Woody
    Options
    Spin, love to ya brother Spin ..hey, I owe you two pints, and I might make em quarts! Just put a bid on a digi camera.
    C~W

• Char-Woody
    Options
    YB, thats far too short.. I use steel cable to support me vines..:-)
    No kidding on this one..One year I had a single plant that yielded over 369 tomato, and still had green ones when I trashed the plant after a freeze.
    Cheers to ya...C~W[p]