Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where do I begin?

Options
alternity
alternity Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All I can say is this
I am in love with this product and I don't even own one.[p]I have been hoovering around this message board for about 4 years sometimes posting a thing or two. I love to cook! ..let's just say I use another brand of pit and feel I am long overdue.[p]As a matter of fact I believe so strongly in this product I want to become a dealer. But I am in debt and am rebuilding my life after a series of misfortunate accidents.[p]Well just recently a dealer in southern Indiana (80 miles from me!) has sprung up. I will be going down there ASAP. I called the owner and he said he would be glad to fire up some food if I call him ahead of time and come in on a saturday or the likes.[p]Im just so grateful that after years and years of reading about all the wonderful stories on this website- that I will actually get to get my hands on one- Heck maybe even start a new business.[p]thanks for letting me vent and any advise on how I could become a dealer of these fine eggs would be greatly appreciated[p]

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    alternity,[p]Sorry to hear about the misfortunes and best wishes for rebuilding! As for the egg, your admiration for it is shared here. For a user of another type of smoker, the conversion (mental), may be the hardest part! I, and I hope others will light up the egg tonight, sear a filet for me and the wife and I and drink a toast (a nice merlot) to your new endever![p]Smokey
  • sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    alternity,[p]What part of Southern Indiana are you from? S. IL here, we may be neighbors. Theres a member of the group here from Mt. Carmel also, just across the border from your fine state.[p]Good luck with the egg purchase also, you won't be sorry.[p]Troy
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    alternity, your making me feel like a kid again..I know the feeling. Get your large and play for a while..then in a few months if the opportunity opens up for a retail store, call BGE @ 1-800-936-EGG's and they will mail you the Dealer Application forms.
    Good luck and welcome to the forum...BTW invite dealers to view our forum as well..!! Many don't even know about us.
    Cheer's to ya...
    C~W

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    alternity,[p]Welcome. Glad you popped open the door and joined us here. I wish you luck on becoming a dealer of BGE. Maybe you can then have FarmEgg (similar to Eggfest and Eggtoberfest) there in the midwest where crazy forum members will come and party for two days.[p]
    Tim

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    alternity,[p]You can really get a feel what a product is by what users say it is able to do, but you can not truely appreciate the product until you test it for yourself.[p]The best way to gain info on becoming a dealer is to call BGE directly.[p]Spin