Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yet another egg table/cart

Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Among other things, to see if I've got this photp-bouquet thing sorted out.[p]Thanks to Whiz Flasburn for the initial idea, and to Toyman for a closer rendition. This started as an NSF approved 24 X 72 wire cart. The top and center are 5/4 cedar decking, cut to 76 inches long.[p]qrioustom-table-3.jpg[p]I tried using it with just the wire shelf under the eggs, but I got too much wobble when I opened the large. The center shelf just slides over the legs and is resting on the wire shelf.[p]qrioustom-table-1.jpg[p]The red spacers are concrete pavers; 18 X 18 x 2 under the large, and 12 x 12 x2 under the medium. The work surface has four 12 X 12 porcelain tiles as a place to set hot items. The tiles are just laying on the top; nothing fancy.[p]I'm going to see how it looks next spring and decide on a finish then -- the weather hasn't been warm enough since I completed it to apply a finish.[p]Tom

Comments