Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks

Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone,
After reading the post from LangSmokersCookers, which i thought was rude, i would like to change the setting some by taking the time to say "Thanks to all of you" for always helping us newbies by benefiting from your knowledge. It's nice to see people helping people. (eating better and don't forget the suds or whatever pleases you) We have a learning process to go through and all of you make it easier and a lot more enjoyable. I raise my glass to ya all.
Thanks a heap,
New Bob (in training)

Comments

• Big Murth
    Big Murth Posts: 350
    New Bob,
    I doubt that I've made a contribution, but I join you in a hearty "thanks" to everyone who chips in and makes me more of an Egger, every day! Tomorrow night, BeerButt chicken sittin' on Willie, Saturday night..."Steak Dunnigan" with the Charcrust.

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    New Bob, and thanks to you for the comments and a reminder that even tho we protect our turf here, we do have friends in the BBQ circle's from other forum, both metal and ceramic that come here and share their knowledge. Sometimes we forget that we truly are "not an island unto ourselves".
    Great folks in the BBQ circles are known for their contributions, not their criticism's.
    Cheers to all...
    Char-Woody

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    New Bob,[p]I also would like to echo your sentiments and thanks. Considering the wide variety of foods that can be cooked and the even wider variety of methods possible to cook these foods on the BGE, I would offer that we all are "newbies" in some way or other.[p]The free sharing of ideas, thoughts, and experiences enables everyone to learn something to varying degrees.[p]I raise my glass to all of us newbies.[p]Spin
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Big Murth,
    You certainly have made a contribution sir! you have posted some good stuff and right now, as I type, I am preparing to make your Puerco Adobo (sp?) the loin is in the fridge, and I will mix up the marinade later tonite (I hope :))
    I hope to cook it soon and I'm expecting it to be great. So, thanks for sharing cause thats what makes this a great place. Later, ChefRD.