Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

stuffed thighs

Options
Herm
Herm Posts: 206
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Roughly following Max's post from a couple weeks ago about stuffed Turkey Thighs.
The turkey farm was closed for the holidays, so I had to use chicken. The didn't hold much stuffing, but it worked out okay.
Also, had to use my dutch oven instead of a shallower pan. I think this prevented the skin from crisping up.
stuffedthighs1.jpg[p]The stuffing was amazing! I had so much stuffing that the chicken thighs got a bit lost in there. Great recipe. I know it will be even better when I get the proper pan and some turkey thighs. [p]stuffedThighs2.jpg[p]THANKS MAX!

Comments

• Herm,
    how can you go wrong with a subject like that!
    great shots mon

• orion11
    orion11 Posts: 140
    Options
    Herm,
    WOW, I did these last night with turkey thighs and they were fantastic!! I had read the process awhile back and happened to see 4 thighs for sale in my local grocery. The stuffing is amazing and they came out great, definately on my "do again" list. Thanks from me too!! Wish I had taken pics, I would do these for company in a hearbeat.