Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Served

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited 10:37PM in EggHead Forum
100_0879.jpg
<p />Served
·

Comments

• Rusty Rooster,
    well that shot was worth it! great job

·
  • Rusty Rooster,
    DANG IT THAT'S THE THIRD KEYBOARD THIS MONTH, THAT I HAVE SHORTED WITH ALL THE DROOL. :-)

·
  • Lady in the Shoe,
    Thanks, we are apparently almost neighbors, guess I shoulda invited you over.

·
  • Rusty Rooster,
    if I would have known you were so close I would have been there with bells on.

·
  • Lady in the Shoe,
    Next time I come to the mother ship, I will try to remember to ask for you. I live between Campton & Gratis.

·
  • Rusty Rooster,
    good deal. I am right off 11 at the square

·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Rusty Rooster,when it involves Egg food, McDonough ain't that far away. I was half way there today in Conyers and Covington.[p]Good Eggin' to You,
    Poppasam

·