Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Served

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited 2:17PM in EggHead Forum
100_0879.jpg
<p />Served

Comments

• Rusty Rooster,
    well that shot was worth it! great job

• Rusty Rooster,
    DANG IT THAT'S THE THIRD KEYBOARD THIS MONTH, THAT I HAVE SHORTED WITH ALL THE DROOL. :-)

• Lady in the Shoe,
    Thanks, we are apparently almost neighbors, guess I shoulda invited you over.

• Rusty Rooster,
    if I would have known you were so close I would have been there with bells on.

• Lady in the Shoe,
    Next time I come to the mother ship, I will try to remember to ask for you. I live between Campton & Gratis.

• Rusty Rooster,
    good deal. I am right off 11 at the square

• PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Rusty Rooster,when it involves Egg food, McDonough ain't that far away. I was half way there today in Conyers and Covington.[p]Good Eggin' to You,
    Poppasam