Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Ribs (PICS)

Options
Hasenpheffer
Hasenpheffer Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've done these quite a few times but almost forgot how goooood they are. Thanks again Chris! (aka Nature Boy)[p]DSCN3516.jpg [p]DSCN3539.jpg

Comments

• SouthOfI10
    Options
    Hasenpheffer,
    Looks mighty tasty, and I'm right there with 'ya! I gotsa coupla slabs going on tomorrow! Woooooohooooo for vacation!!! And for Mr. Capell and Dizzy Pig. Kudos, Chris. I've been on a "no-sauce" kick here for the past few months, and it just may be permanent. Next time, try a slab with just mustard and Raging River. You WILL NOT be disappointed! Bottom slab had no sauce, top slab was a mix of Sweet Baby Rays and something. "Dry" is the way to go....although the dry ribs aren't that dry...
    DSC00593.jpg

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hasenpheffer,
    Dang. Them is purty. Qfan will be happy to see that his Dizzy Dust did them ribs so righteously. I have tried that sauce in your picture too. Very interestin and different flavor. What's up with that label design though?? Hee.[p]Thanks for the kind words. Wishin I had those ribs in front of me right now.
    Happy holidays mang!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ