Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Iron wok shrimp with DP Swamp Venom

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
edited 1:47AM in EggHead Forum
BGERibsShrimpChicken12_06009.jpg
<p />

BGERibsShrimpChicken12_06013.jpg

This was terrific flavor. Fresh shrimpies we peeled and cleaned then tossed into the iron wok using my lava bucket.

BGERibsShrimpChicken12_06016.jpg

DP Swamp Venom formed a nice crust on the edges with outstanding flavor combination! Bedded on parsley-garlic pasta. Yeoooozzzzaaaaa.
Clay

·

Comments

• ClayQ,
    Really nice Clay. Can almost taste the goodness.

·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    eggaholic,
    Sorry, I goofed with posting, need more coffee. I ment to post under your your great cookin, man that's a lot of seafood you made. Nice work!
    This sure is fun, cooking seafood and eating better than in restaurants.
    Clay

·
  • ClayQ,
    No kidding and cheaper too.

·
  • ClayQ,
    looks fantastic!!. . .should have posted this under woosday seafood :-)

·
  • ooooooooooooooooh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that looks good...mail me some....... great job!! did you make the fire box! this i will have to try and duplicate this reciepe. ken
    ·