Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Apology

Options
Orio Kid
Orio Kid Posts: 87
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have not been making fun of the neighbors, even if they are idiots. I did not realize that you are reading the forum at work.
I am sorry for trying to hide my new egg. It is my fault, and my fault only, that I am not spending more time indoors. I apologize.
Your Loving Husband,
Jake[p]p.s. Can I have my mini back now. jcs

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Orio Kid , sounds to me like we are witnessing a very happily married couple..Congratulations!
    Your both fun!!
    Cheers to ya both...
    C~W[p]

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Orio Kid ,
    Way to go! This is a riot. I printed out your wife's classic post, and my wife got a huge kick out of it! Helps her to know she is not the only one!!
    Good luck getting that little guy back.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Orio Kid , Your young bride and yourself gave me great pleasure this weekend reading your posts. I'm assuming she is not going to send you to that remote village you talked about earlier?
    The absolute proper thing for you to do is cook her a nice slab of babybacks ASAP.[p]CWM

• Painter
    Painter Posts: 464
    Options
    Orio Kid , My so called obsession with my cooking machine is now understood more by my wife after she read your spouse's post. Now she knows it's not just her that feels the feelings she has, but she figures I'm staying out of trouble sitting at the computer instead of somewhere else. Painter

• Orio Kid
    Orio Kid Posts: 87
    Options
    I am fixing her pizza on the egg. This is my first time to try pizza. I am using sprinter's dough recipe and Tim's site. It is getting hard to make it from the computer to the egg though. Ikeep having to crawl on my hands and knees whenever I aproach her. BUMMER. She was a little more upset than she let on in her post. She gave me my mini back though. Inside was a new Longaberger basket that she bought with my mad money.
    Happy in Mt.Carmel,
    Jake

• Fireball
    Fireball Posts: 354
    Options
    Orio Kid,
    How about for every Longaberger basket she buys you get a new egg of your choice.
    Fireball

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Fireball,
    I like your thinking!! If I could match Eggs for Longabergers I would be able to have a BGE dealership. [p]Chuck

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    Orio Kid ,
    Read your wifes posts and I have say that this is the GRRR...ATEST Group therapy I have ever seen. Do you realize how many wives are out there that feel the same way yours did. Now we can show them that they are not alone or too wacky. Cheap price for "Group" too. Thanks for walking point for the rest of us cowards. Glad you got your mini back.