Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABT's storage

Options
Chxnwing
Chxnwing Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Curious if anyone know how far ahead you can prepare the ABT before cooking them or would it be better to stuff, wrap cook and the reheat a day or teo later.[p]thanks

Comments

• BBQ-BoB
    BBQ-BoB Posts: 124
    Options
    Chxnwing,
    A while back I made 436 halves. I started prepping the peppers a week before which included halving the peppers and putting the cream cheese in them. a few days later I added the pulled pork and wrapped in bacon. Kept them in a covered foil pan until I needed them, parked in the fridge of course.[p]I put the on wooden skewers, not soaked in water either, I have also made them a week ahead, put them on the skewers and vac packed them for a week.[p]I generally give most foods 3 days in the fridge (such as the first method I mentioned) but when I vac packed them they held up just fine and made good eats.[p]If you get the time take some ranch dressing, some fresh avocado and a little chipotle powder and blend it up for a great dip for them.[p]Bob