Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

general info

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For those having trouble getting in touch with us call 800-368-0803. I would be unhappy also if my egg was damaged when I received it. Unfortunately as we expressed before some breakage occurs by careless handling at UPS. We ship a great deal of product, some gets damaged. It is not neccessary to trash us here however as I have not seen another company on this forum express any concern regarding problems. We try to keep prices low and be honest with our customers. Thanks for all the positive comments also. Halcogrills.com

Comments

• Halcogrills, We also have ordered a egg from Halco and had a positive result. They kept us informed of the shipment and included free wood chips with the order. Very nice people to deal with I talked to Rob , he was very responsive.

• Halcogrills,[p] Not so long ago, when BGE came out with the plate setter, many of us ordered them from BGE HQ. I think mine may have been one of the only ones to arrive intact via UPS. They say not to shoot the messenger, but in this case, methinks the folks in the brown trucks deserve it! Just wanted to let you know that you're apparently not alone . . .[p]MikeO
  • MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Halcogrills,
    If you are reading this, I ordered my mini from you folks and was impressed with the response on the phone. I was the one that said anything can happen in the play off,s and of course Penn State beat us. Hope the Brown Demons bring my mini in OK. Keep up the good work[p]MAC

• Halcogrills,[p]We understand that UPS can damage packages. But, my complaint is that I had sent two e-mails and made a phone call and no one responded until I threatened to contest the charge on my charge card bill. Good customer service dictates that you always keep in touch with a customer even if it means answering an e-mail with a message "we're working on the problem...we'll get back to you".[p]Looking forward to receiving my replacement parts for the Mini.
  • BearFan
    BearFan Posts: 28
    Halcogrills,[p]I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my new small and have[p]all the confidence in the world that it'll arrive intact...[p]...also have all the confidence in the world that if it does[p]not...Halcogrills will make it right.[p]Ed

• hounddog
    hounddog Posts: 126
    I have an older golden retriever whose mission in life is, before she dies, once, to get ahold of the UPS man. She is very specific in her wish. She is not interested in the postman, the gas meter guy, the occasional cat burglar, none of that. She wants UPS or nothing.[p]
    Maybe one day she will get a break....