Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Egg owner

<p />Bought an egg a month ago and love it. Here is a picture of my baby.

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    A lovely sight...We're proud for you.[p]Mike

• jamesm1976,
    WOW! That's fantastic. You must be one proud PaPa.

• eggfooteggfoot Posts: 138
    Lawn Ranger,
    you will love it, there so much fun. good cookin to all

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome New Egger![p]john
  • jamesm1976,
    congrats!! your gonna love it.

• MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    jamesm1976,[p]Nice to see that newbie excitment.[p]All kinds of great and talented folks here.[p]Have fun.[p]Mick

• BabyrayBabyray Posts: 250
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome to the gang..Hope you will enjoy the BGE and the guys and gals on this forum as much as I have since 99. All I know about cooking things on the Egg, I learned from this website and forum.[p]Ray

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Welcome aboard. Have you tried the Kool-Aid yet?

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome! You're gonna love this place.[p]TRex
  • jamesm1976, Great construction on the table. I have 4x4 legs sitting flat on the deck. How do you have the wheels mounted? Looks kinda like you drilled holes thru the legs and shoved an axle thru there. I gotta do that. Mine's pretty much non portable. I gotta do it to both ends though or I lose level. Congrats. I've only had mine a couple months.[p]ern

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Welcome, post often and always more pictures.[p]Regards,