Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Egg owner

edited 11:56PM in EggHead Forum
BGE.jpg
<p />Bought an egg a month ago and love it. Here is a picture of my baby.
·

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    jamesm1976,
    A lovely sight...We're proud for you.[p]Mike

·
  • jamesm1976,
    WOW! That's fantastic. You must be one proud PaPa.

·
  • eggfooteggfoot Posts: 138
    Lawn Ranger,
    you will love it, there so much fun. good cookin to all

·
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome New Egger![p]john
    ·
  • jamesm1976,
    congrats!! your gonna love it.
    bobby

·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    jamesm1976,[p]Nice to see that newbie excitment.[p]All kinds of great and talented folks here.[p]Have fun.[p]Mick

·
  • BabyrayBabyray Posts: 250
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome to the gang..Hope you will enjoy the BGE and the guys and gals on this forum as much as I have since 99. All I know about cooking things on the Egg, I learned from this website and forum.[p]Ray

·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    jamesm1976,
    Welcome aboard. Have you tried the Kool-Aid yet?

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    jamesm1976,[p]Welcome! You're gonna love this place.[p]TRex
    ·
  • jamesm1976, Great construction on the table. I have 4x4 legs sitting flat on the deck. How do you have the wheels mounted? Looks kinda like you drilled holes thru the legs and shoved an axle thru there. I gotta do that. Mine's pretty much non portable. I gotta do it to both ends though or I lose level. Congrats. I've only had mine a couple months.[p]ern

·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    jamesm1976,
    Welcome, post often and always more pictures.[p]Regards,
    Bordello

·