Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Smoke On The Marsh

BBQBluesStringerBBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's a dreary day here in Coastal Georgia (yup, I've moved from my venerable Florida lakefront property). The smoke from the large BGE is drifting across the salt marsh, and I'm cozied up with fuzzy slippers and a cup of hot cocoa watching the Carolina Chickadees and Tufted Titmice flock to the feeders. Maybe with this passing cold front the Eastern Bluebirds and half a dozen species of hummingbirds will arrive on the scene. Inside the BGE are three slabs of baby back ribs, each rubbed with love and DP Swamp Venom, sucking up Greg Kemp's guava wood smoke. No Guru or Stoker today, just a door key in the slider is giving me a rock solid 250F. All is right with the world...[p]Happy Sunday, everyone![p]BBQBluesStringer

Comments