Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Burger Time

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 4:29PM in EggHead Forum
burgerIMG_1945.jpg
<p />This being a real estate baron has made me hungry. Tonight, I think I'll take a break from counting my money and make some burgers. It's now clear, calm and 54 degrees after the Big Blow yesterday, so why not?[p]Those fries could become Tots, but then,...that's another story.[p]Mike
·

Comments

• Lawn Ranger,[p]WOW, you got lucky yesterday too ?[p]Now don't make me dust off mine poum bout tater tots...come to think of it..I can't get to it from where I is....[p]StumpBaby

·
  • Lawn Ranger,
    there you go!! . ..and i'm sure you'll be out to the piggly wiggly to buy a box of tater tots before firing up the egg tomorrow ... btw, ever tried baking your tater tots on a pizza stone in the egg?? could be kinda good... .

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Great googley moogely. That looks amazing right about now. Forget the Fat Darrell. I think it may be burger time at the Cornfed ranch this evening....[p]Later,
    Cornfed

·
  • mad max beyond eggdome,
    I did some one time. Turned out great.[p]Spring "Tater Teeter Totter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • Lawn Ranger,
    How can you stay so slim 'n trim eat'n that kinda stuff? Your secret could be worth millions.[p]Spring "Millionaire In Waiting" Chicken

·
  • Good God Man...that looks like a work of art!!![p]Dang, I'm hungry now

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Lawn Ranger,
    and here i am already planed on making country style ribs
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Lawn Ranger,[p]You Texas Land Barons really eat good. Hope I can connect to somthing like that when I go to the Texas Eggfest next year. My oh my. AZ
    ·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    Lawn Ranger,[p]I heard everything was bigger in Texas.........[p]Geesh Mike. Talk about jumpin out of the monitor[p]Mick

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    MickeyT,
    Well,...certainly not everything,...but thanks anyway. [p]Good to hear from you, My Good Friend![p]Pop in more often! We miss you.[p]LR

·