Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Burger Time

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 3:25AM in EggHead Forum
burgerIMG_1945.jpg
<p />This being a real estate baron has made me hungry. Tonight, I think I'll take a break from counting my money and make some burgers. It's now clear, calm and 54 degrees after the Big Blow yesterday, so why not?[p]Those fries could become Tots, but then,...that's another story.[p]Mike
·

Comments

• Lawn Ranger,[p]WOW, you got lucky yesterday too ?[p]Now don't make me dust off mine poum bout tater tots...come to think of it..I can't get to it from where I is....[p]StumpBaby

·
  • Lawn Ranger,
    there you go!! . ..and i'm sure you'll be out to the piggly wiggly to buy a box of tater tots before firing up the egg tomorrow ... btw, ever tried baking your tater tots on a pizza stone in the egg?? could be kinda good... .

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Great googley moogely. That looks amazing right about now. Forget the Fat Darrell. I think it may be burger time at the Cornfed ranch this evening....[p]Later,
    Cornfed

·
  • mad max beyond eggdome,
    I did some one time. Turned out great.[p]Spring "Tater Teeter Totter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • Lawn Ranger,
    How can you stay so slim 'n trim eat'n that kinda stuff? Your secret could be worth millions.[p]Spring "Millionaire In Waiting" Chicken

·
  • Good God Man...that looks like a work of art!!![p]Dang, I'm hungry now

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Lawn Ranger,
    and here i am already planed on making country style ribs
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Lawn Ranger,[p]You Texas Land Barons really eat good. Hope I can connect to somthing like that when I go to the Texas Eggfest next year. My oh my. AZ
    ·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    Lawn Ranger,[p]I heard everything was bigger in Texas.........[p]Geesh Mike. Talk about jumpin out of the monitor[p]Mick

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    MickeyT,
    Well,...certainly not everything,...but thanks anyway. [p]Good to hear from you, My Good Friend![p]Pop in more often! We miss you.[p]LR

·