Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGceptional Lunch!

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
pp4.as1.jpg
<p />It's almost a perfect day in Peoria - sunny, bright and appearing like spring is on the way. [p]It was also a perfect day for Hot Wings - makes for a great lunch! [p]Life is GOOD :~}
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Gfw, looking great as usual..nice job on those wings![p]All this talk about ribs has me thawing out a triple rack for the wiffy and I tonight.
    Iowa Hawks vs Indiana in a hour. Just time to get fire goin...!!
    Big time winter storm watch tonight for here..I will send it your way shortly and end your spring talk..:-)
    Cherrio...
    C~W

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Char-Woody, If it is the storm in the KC area right now, I wouldn't be to upset. After calling for a rain/sleet mix for 5 days it is mostly sunny and 45. Getting ready to put the finishing touches on a slab of babybacks and 4 lb. beef tenderloin.[p]CWM
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Car Wash Mike, Thats good to hear..! How's the trip plans?? I am saving up coffee money!! :-) Just came in from planting ribs in the BGE..! It's all Chucks fault.
    :-)
    C~W[p]

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Char-Woody, I'm not going to blame anybody but myself for my over indulgence of ribs. Just can't seem to get enough of them. Trip plans are going like this. If wiffy goes, we leave Friday morning and make it 1 day. If I go by myself, I come up on Thursday and leave Friday afternoon.[p]CWM