Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's a good day!

Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The sun is shining, it's going to be in the 60's today. I have my medium packed full of pork shoulder, been going long enough to start smelling good. Decided to run some smoke through my mini, since I had not used him for a while. I am amazed how well he heats up! I've been online today and placed a huge order from Dizzy Pig and from Lawn Ranger.........Yep it's a good day! Ahhhh BBQ in the fall, I have missed that.
·

Comments

• Angie2B,[p]You are right, it is a beautiful day. And everything you are cooking sounds wonderful. Continue to have a nice day. AZ
    ·
  • Angie2B, Hey Angie ! I hope your life is going well ! We have missed your posts....

·
  • bbqdivabbqdiva Posts: 192
    Heya Angie2B,[p]Yup! That IS a good day.................your descriptiion paint a pretty picture in my mind :-)

·
  • Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
    tnslagamater,[p]My life is going pretty good. I smoked a bunch-o-pork shoulder for my son's Eagle scout court of honor and had a blast doing it. First time in a long time I had the eggs going. It just made me happy. I got my Dizzy Pig order in the mail today. I can't wait to try some of their new rubs. Its good to hear from you. I'm glad to be back.

·