Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Venison

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What are some good venison recipes??

Comments

• gary
    gary Posts: 28
    Options
    depending on what type of venison.for round steaks,and loins i soak them in italian dressing with olive oil for 24 hours then sprinkle with salt,pepper,garlic powder,cayenne on 1 side and then top with mccormicks grill mates grill sauce of your choice til sticky.ground deer i mix half ground round and deer with square salted crackers,1-2 eggs depending on how much meat,salt,pepper,liquid smoke(flavor of your choice),woresheier,extra virgin olice oil,garlic powder,onion powder,chili powder,touch of cayenne,diced green peppers and red,diced onions.alot of stuff but very good.i cook all vanasin at 250 300 til done.hope this helps!!!!!!!!!
  • Banker John
    Options
    Paul Alewine,
    What cuts of meat do you have? Did you butcher it, or was it processed by a butcher, or was the meat given to you? Knowing what cut of meat you have will help with recipe suggestions.[p]I processed 53# of Venison Burger this evening using a foodsaver. [p]Banker John