Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

tonight's leftovers - not pot pie afterall

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
gang just decided that they want to go to the movies tonight. ..so i don't have time to do pot pies. ..gonna do 'ham hash' instead. .. figure i'll do it just like my roast beef hash .. ..set up wok in the egg. . .stick of butter, then cut up potatoes and onions .. .once soft, i'll add insome of the leftover stuffing and then cubed up leftover ham. ...salt and pepper. . .serve it with some biscuits and leftover gravy .. . .yea, that'l work tonight!!

Comments

• leftovers:
    Cole slaw mix
    Anything else in the fridge.
    A little salad dressing.
    Valley Bread roll-up.[p]Lunch today:
    Cole slaw mix
    Sliced grapes
    Diced pineapple
    Chopped turkey
    A little lemon & pepper spice
    A few Italian Herb croutons
    A little Zesty Italian salad dressing
    All in an 11-inch garlic & Herb Valley Bread roll-up.[p]

• wrobs
    wrobs Posts: 109
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Sounds quick and easy... and GOOD! Let us know how it turns out. BTW... Your turkey recipe was a BIG hit on Thanksgiving, very little left overs and everyone wanting to do it again. I already have my egging orders for Christmas... Pulled pork for a lunch and Tri Tips for Christmas dinner... only problem with the TT's is that the egg is here and we'll be 2 1/2 hours away... I'll have to figure something out.
    Enjoy the movies....
    wrobs