Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Remote Polder

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anybody out there have a line on a remote? Back in the fall, I tried Amazon for the one some were recommending, but they were out. Still haven't found one. It's been another cold winter without one. Thanks.

Comments

• 3 Balut's
    3 Balut's Posts: 13
    Options
    Tar Heel,looked at your bio and and did a back flip when I seen you were from Va Beach. I live out off Great Neck. Concerning the Polder you can get them at Linen and Things approx $22 on the Boulevard or Bed Bath and Beyond. Lowes also has a remote in the grill area and it goes for about $25. "Good luck and Good Cookin" [p]Jeff

• King Arthur Flour has em for 19 bucks also..see the website.
    [ul][li]Kitchen accessories.[/ul]
  • Zip
    Zip Posts: 372
    Options
    comfort_1625_25131244
    <p />Tar Heel,[p]By reading your question I would assume that you are talking about the Maverick. I linked picture so you will know what they look like to see if one is available locally. They are worth every penny you pay for one, even if you have to pay 80-90 bucks.[p]They were available last year from Amazon.Com for $40.00 as a closeout. I bought two from Amazon at the time of the deal and then another from Comfort House for the boat live & bait wells. I think that the $40 deal was once in a lifetime....[p]Ashley
    [ul][li]Maverick Remote Check ET-7 [/ul]