Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Thanksgiving

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 12:06PM in EggHead Forum
We hope everyone has a great day with family and friends with alot of wonderful food.
Larry,Kaye&Jenny

·

Comments

• <p />YB,[p]Have a great one. I don't get my egged turkey for 2 weeks. Long story.[p]Mike
    ·
  • DrivrDrivr Posts: 163
    YB,
    Here's hoping everyone has the time to spend with family and friends today. and if you can say a prayer for our troops stationed where they cant be with family today.

·
  • JM3JM3 Posts: 272
    YB,[p]Same to you and everyone else.[p]My family is fortunate enough to be able to spend time in Lincolnton, GA with my wife's extended family, my parents from NJ,and about 25 other friends and acquaintances including some soldiers and airmen from Ft. Gordon.[p]Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.[p]John
    ·
  • YB,
    you too larry!! . .a very happy thanksgiving to you and all the rest of Eggdome. . ..[p]mad max and the gang!

·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    Ya'll have a great day also Larry.[p]Mick
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    YB,
    Happy Thanksgiving from all 17 of us! There won't be a flat spot left to put stuff on!

·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    YB,
    Thanks Larry. We will be eating Thanksgiving lunch at Grandma's (over the river and threw the woods) then off to sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow I get to cook MY turkey on the big egg, the mini will be busy with sweet potatoes.
    Wishing you and everyone here a great Thanksgiving!
    Clay and Diana

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    ClayQ,
    We are having my family for lunch,good friends for dinner and my wifes family Sunday.The eggs are going to be smoking for a while.
    Larry

·