Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need BGE created photos

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This may be an overkill since many posts request photos, but I thought I'd give it a try...
I need a backround photo for my new laptop. I will choose on from whoever posts as the one that will begin and end my day.
Thanks in adance.
ST

·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Smokin' Todd,
    i dont know who did this one but i though it was really cool
    <Eggfinity.jpg>
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,019
    Smokin' Todd,
    How about this one:
    BreadontheRidge.jpg

·
  • TonyTony Posts: 224
    Smokin' Todd,[p].....[p]
    BGEphotos026.jpg

·
  • Egret,

That's some nice looking bread. How did you cook the loaf on the right (the one without the pan)? What does the dough preparation involve? I'd like to give it a try.
    ·
  • Egret,

See my question further down in the thread. I'm still figuring out this message board thing.
    ·
  • ronbeauxronbeaux Posts: 988
    smokedcheese.jpg
    <p />Smokin' Todd,
    How about this one?

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Smokin' Todd,
    I think this is a pretty good looking picture LOL[p]DSCF7824.jpg

·
  • Smokin' Todd,[p]PC100117.jpg[p]P4080414.jpg[p]Pb050108.jpg[p]P1010002.jpg[p]P1010251.jpg[p]firebox-glow--350.jpg[p]8a78c595.jpg[p]
    ·
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    egret,
    I thought those mountains looked familiar. I live just over the mountain from you in Clayton. Great view.

·