Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

If you had to pick ONE thing to cook on your BGE what and how do you do it.

Smokin' in GASmokin' in GA Posts: 14
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a first time poster. And not a BGE owner YET! But I want to be convinced even more how good the BGE is. [p]Please answer this for me:[p]If you could only cook one more thing on your BGE before it was taken away and distroyed, what would it be.
I would like to hear how good it worked in the past, what techniques you used, and whatever else you would like to add.[p]My #1 concern is I buy a BGE and get it home and have no clue how to maximize its full use. I can grill, and I've given up propane, and the metal junk grills I buy don't make a season. [p]I think some responses to these questions will show me what you, the experts, like cooking the most and how you mastered that particular food (maybe with ease)
Thank you,
Matt

Comments