Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

cover for tabled installed egg

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have built a table for my egg roughly following the directions that have been posted. It looks great, any ideas on how to cover the top of the egg that is exposed? The covers that are sold are not made for the table installation.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    mike sc, BGE does have a table/egg cover in sized measurements for medium and large. 58 x 27 x 44" is the size for the large. If your table is no larger than that it should work.. its for a end cutout for the BGE egg in the table.
    If your table is larger, then I would suggest a good canvas shop or custom awning to make one for you..Expensive.
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• Mike Oelrich
    Options
    mike sc,[p] C~W is right. BGE does make table covers. They make one called the "long", which is 58x27x44 and one called the "medium", which is 41x27x44. I put a large BGE in a "medium" sized table (due to space constraints) and got the "medium" cover. Check out my Visitor Profile for pictures.[p]MikeO