Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jerked Chicken

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This post is not to share a groundbreaking recipe or anything, but just thought I'd share my 20 minute prep bachelor dinner. Lit the small BGE, threw on 4 chicken breasts seasoned only with salt and some Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk. Grilled direct between 300 and 350. Sliced up one of the breasts and put it on a nice multigrain roll and drizzled some Stubbs Q sauce on top. Ended up slicing up half of another breast to eat on the side with some more Stubbs as a dipping sauce. The complementary side was a bowl of Campbells Cheddar Baked Potato with Bacon soup (not done on the BGE, for the record). Throw in some Surfer Cooler made from powdered drink mix and it was a party waiting to happen![p]Not exactly the kind of meal you'd want to serve to impress anyone, but that simple Jerked chicken had a very nice flavor and a serious amount of bite which was complented nicely with the Q sauce.[p]I likey the BGE,
Cornfed

Comments