Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

She's off...pulled after 21 hours...

Options
GriffinGaDawg
GriffinGaDawg Posts: 332
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
about the last 2 hours, I ran the temp up to around 300 to get to 190 internal. I pulled her about an hour ago and she has been rested in the cooler, double foiled, in beach towels, since then.[p]Plan on shredding her in about 15 minutes. Gonna have pull pork sammies, mustard slaw and lays originals...along with my jack and ginger.

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,[p]Congrats on crossing the finish line. Make sure you post some pics of the post-shredded results or at least tell us how it turned out![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,
    sounds good i was wondering how it was comming hope to see some pics!! would love to see what you have been watching and drooling over for the last 21 hours
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Apple
    Apple Posts: 49
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg, Congrats. Amen to the jack and ginger. You earned it.

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 698
    Options
    GriffinGaDawg,
    She is done when she is done. Not a world record though. I normally start Butt around 9PM and normally finish around 3 PM but some times we eat late. My guest know this going in and they have had it before so they never complain. When early just wrap it up and in the cooler.