Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beef Ribs

RittmanRodRittmanRod Posts: 41
edited 1:50PM in EggHead Forum
Should small "baby Back" beef ribs be treated
basically the same as Pork ribs as far as low and
slow? was going to Dizzy em along with some Country
style pork same aproxamate time for Beef vs Pork?

·

Comments

• RittmanRod,[p]I'm in the same boat. Bought some beef ribs and am also in need of a plan. The first set of beef ribs I did ended up a disaster, partially because my butcher ordered me Korean style. I also think I cooked them too long. However, this link indicates that success awaits!
    [ul][li]Click on the beef rib link in the left bar[/ul]
    ·
  • Ottawa_egger,
    Thanks, I've seen mustard coating talked ablut before, are they using plain old yellow mustard, then adding the prefered rub?

·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    RittmanRod, yea yellow mustard, I have done mine at 250 dome for about 5-6 hours for the big beef ribs. Straight cook no foil

·