Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg Demo ideas

GshellGshell Posts: 44
edited 5:13PM in EggHead Forum
Quick question….I have been asked to demo the egg at a special event one of the dealers is having at their store and I am looking for some ideas to really showcase the egg. This is kind of a Christmas Bazaar type event so I was trying to keep it on that kind of theme. I have been an egg owner for a number of years and have some pretty good ideas, but trying to get some more. [p]Thanks in advance
Greg

Comments

• Why1504Why1504 Posts: 277
    gshell,[p]Check out the Eggtoberfest Cookbooks on www.nakedwhiz.com .[p]There are tons of great recipes there.
  • grip
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    gshell, YB's Crown Roast is a Christmas standard in many areas. And if you want to show the versatility, throw some sugar cookies onto a platesetter covered with Reynolds Release foil right after the Crown Roast. I think they will be amazed by the wood taste in the Crown Roast and the lack of any wood taste in the cookies.

• BYCBYC Posts: 358
    gshell,[p]Wings---that's what they were cooking at the old store on the sidewalk 15 years ago in Atlanta that sold me

• byc,[p]Wings, definitely. They were doing wings out front of the store 20 years ago too.
    AND, make up some ABTs.